Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What next?

I love that Journey Community has "begun". I love the thought of meeting with the family and friends every week. I love preaching and to be able to do that every week is an absolute blessing. We had 155 at our second service and 9 people made decisions to follow Christ. We hope to find a place to be able do some baptisms and we are sure we will. I am excited about the possibility of the influence Journey will have on the community of Fernley and for Christ. But now I am praying about "What's next?"
I am confident God wants something more than just another church in Fernley. What does He want? The call to be a church of Irresistible Influence (I2) needs to overwhelm and overcome us. I want to "tear this community up" for God. I am anxiously awaiting for what's next. I want to live, serve and do expectantly...do you?
Take care,
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment