Saturday, August 22, 2009

Preview #2

Well tomorrow is our 2nd and final preview service. I am pumped about it. I know we have some new people coming and a great lunch afterward. You know I love Sunday mornings with this team. Working with all the people setting up, positive attitudes, and a willingness to help out in any area. It is really an uplifting time.
I am not naive. I know it wont be like this forever. I know that the newness wears off, people get tired, and personal lives begin to crowd in. But I am going to enjoy this time right now. I think it is a great picture of how the church should be. People working together, doing whatever it takes, to get the job done.
One last thing, when you begin to plant a church, you get the feeling that you are on your own. Your not, but you sometimes feel like it. It is so nice to have a team around you doing the work side by side.
I can't wait until tomorrow!
Take care,
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment